Blogs I Follow
- Recent stories in The New Yorker
- Aldous Harding covers “Right Down The Line” by Gerry Rafferty
- Budget transparency at private universities: Some thoughts about SCU
- Why does SCU want to take the faculty unionization straight to the NLRB? Because they could reverse every unionization on every Jesuit and other “religious” university
- Tactics when confronting a Trump-appointee dominated NLRB: “three would-be unions withdraw petitions”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Sudan
More information is here.
OK, nice hopeful video… one can imagine something different, but there is a place for this too.
The rickshaw dropped us off by the office. Across the street, a large truck was parked, with two police officers standing beside it, talking to a young woman dressed not unlike myself; Jeans, white round-neck top, black cardigan. While one … Continue reading
Following the AJOC meeting, several Ngok Dinka officials told UNISFA that they wanted to visit the Missiriya-occupied north of Abyei, including the area around Defra. A UNISFA convoy, including the head of mission, accompanied them. The convoy visited Tajalei, and … Continue reading