The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court is accusing the U.N. Security Council of prolonging the conflict in Darfur by failing to take action to arrest Sudan\’s President Omar al-Bashir and others accused of war crimes.Fatou Bensouda said the council\’s inaction and paralysis in the face of increasing violence against civilians has emboldened al-Bashir to ignore council resolutions and left victims with no hope for justice.
Blogs I Follow
- You really should be watching live stream of Hawai’i lava flow for at least ten minutes
- Resilient Social Contracts and Sustaining Peace from the International Peace Institute
- Libertarians need to think more about this tendency of humans to band together and discriminate
- Air-conditioning vicious circle
- The Bones of J.R. Jones – St. James’ bed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.