The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court is accusing the U.N. Security Council of prolonging the conflict in Darfur by failing to take action to arrest Sudan\’s President Omar al-Bashir and others accused of war crimes.Fatou Bensouda said the council\’s inaction and paralysis in the face of increasing violence against civilians has emboldened al-Bashir to ignore council resolutions and left victims with no hope for justice.
Blogs I Follow
- What an unfortunate example to use to explain reverse correlation technique in social psychology
- Great article by Emily Oster and Geoffrey Kocks on vaccination in California
- U.S. military… random thoughts
- Neuroeconomics of limitations of cognitive processing probably where all the action is… “attention” is the byword
- Importing an Excel file that is too big for Stata
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.