What happened was, I started singing “slip away” to myself, and I couldn’t place it, and I knew it was one of the saddest things I had ever heard sung and then of course I remembered it was Lou Reed. Lyrics are here. Springsteen makes a sly cameo.
Blogs I Follow
- Trying to fix my old turntable in basement I turned into a voyeur
- Don’t watch the Sean Penn Hulu space show
- I think I may be done with Iain Banks: Against a Dark Background
- Legacy of slavery in the United States: a few readings and perspectives
- Sexual harassment in factories in Indonesia: extraordinary short documentary
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.