What happened was, I started singing “slip away” to myself, and I couldn’t place it, and I knew it was one of the saddest things I had ever heard sung and then of course I remembered it was Lou Reed. Lyrics are here. Springsteen makes a sly cameo.
Blogs I Follow
- How much is the Trump trade war helping African consumers of soybean?
- Recent reading: Beard, Twain, and Pinsker
- Should anti-vaccination parents be liable under tort law if their child infects a baby and kills them?
- Reading fiction because it is actually better than binge-watching
- Super Furry Animals – Run! Christian, Run!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.