After teaching in the evening MBA program, I usually come home and decompress watching something. Over the last several weeks, I watched the over-the-top police drama Luther, with Idris Elba. It was pretty good for decompression candy. Last night though I watched Fixer: The Taking Of Ajmal Naqshbandi. Depressing, sad, and compelling.
Blogs I Follow
- Recent stories in The New Yorker
- Aldous Harding covers “Right Down The Line” by Gerry Rafferty
- Budget transparency at private universities: Some thoughts about SCU
- Why does SCU want to take the faculty unionization straight to the NLRB? Because they could reverse every unionization on every Jesuit and other “religious” university
- Tactics when confronting a Trump-appointee dominated NLRB: “three would-be unions withdraw petitions”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.