After teaching in the evening MBA program, I usually come home and decompress watching something. Over the last several weeks, I watched the over-the-top police drama Luther, with Idris Elba. It was pretty good for decompression candy. Last night though I watched Fixer: The Taking Of Ajmal Naqshbandi. Depressing, sad, and compelling.
Blogs I Follow
- Choices, choices: Radio campaign to reduce rural child mortality or public transport infrastructure for Ouagadougou
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.