After teaching in the evening MBA program, I usually come home and decompress watching something. Over the last several weeks, I watched the over-the-top police drama Luther, with Idris Elba. It was pretty good for decompression candy. Last night though I watched Fixer: The Taking Of Ajmal Naqshbandi. Depressing, sad, and compelling.
Blogs I Follow
- Chang-Rae Lee’s On Such a Full Sea is a readable dystopia that really pushes the reader to think hard
- Enjoyed Cynthia Ozick’s story “The Coast of New Zealand” in The New Yorker
- Boneland by Alan Garner
- Encadrement du responsable du centre multimédia de Houndé (CMH) sur les techniques de rédaction des livres pour enfants
- Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.