So I got Chikungunya unfortunately. My symptoms started yesterday morning, and built all day, and by nighttime the joint pain was all over… you know it is bad when you wake up at 4am looking at your gnarled hand and thinking, cripes, this is what my mother-in-law had, all the time… But of course, since it goes away after a week, for most people, there is no worry. Unlike Ebola, where this excellent roundup suggests that the number of cases is likely to be in the 100,000 range.
Blogs I Follow
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- Think twice before ordering your poulet grillé in Ouagadougou
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.