Today, my eighth day, was the end. I was feeling light-headed and sleepy almost all day. My weird rash, where patches of skin feel like they are on fire, was diminished, but still there. Then about 8pm this evening, I started feeling like a fog was lifting. My body suddenly stopped… making itself felt. My brain just started working again. The last two hours have felt great. Who knew it would last this long. So the Chikungunya toll: Mother- 5 days of hell, quick recovery. Father- eight days and still not OK, Michael – eight days and now fine. Brother Tim- Five days mild case. Rest of Caribbean? God help them!
Blogs I Follow
- How much is the Trump trade war helping African consumers of soybean?
- Recent reading: Beard, Twain, and Pinsker
- Should anti-vaccination parents be liable under tort law if their child infects a baby and kills them?
- Reading fiction because it is actually better than binge-watching
- Super Furry Animals – Run! Christian, Run!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.