Today, my eighth day, was the end. I was feeling light-headed and sleepy almost all day. My weird rash, where patches of skin feel like they are on fire, was diminished, but still there. Then about 8pm this evening, I started feeling like a fog was lifting. My body suddenly stopped… making itself felt. My brain just started working again. The last two hours have felt great. Who knew it would last this long. So the Chikungunya toll: Mother- 5 days of hell, quick recovery. Father- eight days and still not OK, Michael – eight days and now fine. Brother Tim- Five days mild case. Rest of Caribbean? God help them!
Blogs I Follow
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- Think twice before ordering your poulet grillé in Ouagadougou
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.