He calls on everyone to put the nation’s interest before theirs. Something he never did. After 27 years, doesn’t putting the nation’s interest first mean ensuring a peaceful transition of power through democratic elections? This whole crisis, and people killed, because he refused to do that. Now he needs to be judged.
Blogs I Follow
- Trying to fix my old turntable in basement I turned into a voyeur
- Don’t watch the Sean Penn Hulu space show
- I think I may be done with Iain Banks: Against a Dark Background
- Legacy of slavery in the United States: a few readings and perspectives
- Sexual harassment in factories in Indonesia: extraordinary short documentary
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.