He calls on everyone to put the nation’s interest before theirs. Something he never did. After 27 years, doesn’t putting the nation’s interest first mean ensuring a peaceful transition of power through democratic elections? This whole crisis, and people killed, because he refused to do that. Now he needs to be judged.
Blogs I Follow
- Walter Isaacson, The Code Breaker: Jennifer Doudna, Gene Editing, and the Future of the Human Race
- The Corner that Held Them, by Sylvia Townsend Warner
- Flux, by Jinwoo Chong
- V.V. Ganeshananthan’s novel “Brotherless Night”
- Making New People: Politics, Cinema, and Liberation in Burkina Faso, 1983-1987, by James E. Genova
Friends of African Village Libraries (I post regularly here)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.