He calls on everyone to put the nation’s interest before theirs. Something he never did. After 27 years, doesn’t putting the nation’s interest first mean ensuring a peaceful transition of power through democratic elections? This whole crisis, and people killed, because he refused to do that. Now he needs to be judged.
Blogs I Follow
- Chang-Rae Lee’s On Such a Full Sea is a readable dystopia that really pushes the reader to think hard
- Enjoyed Cynthia Ozick’s story “The Coast of New Zealand” in The New Yorker
- Boneland by Alan Garner
- Encadrement du responsable du centre multimédia de Houndé (CMH) sur les techniques de rédaction des livres pour enfants
- Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.