He calls on everyone to put the nation’s interest before theirs. Something he never did. After 27 years, doesn’t putting the nation’s interest first mean ensuring a peaceful transition of power through democratic elections? This whole crisis, and people killed, because he refused to do that. Now he needs to be judged.
Blogs I Follow
- Recent stories in The New Yorker
- Aldous Harding covers “Right Down The Line” by Gerry Rafferty
- Budget transparency at private universities: Some thoughts about SCU
- Why does SCU want to take the faculty unionization straight to the NLRB? Because they could reverse every unionization on every Jesuit and other “religious” university
- Tactics when confronting a Trump-appointee dominated NLRB: “three would-be unions withdraw petitions”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.