He calls on everyone to put the nation’s interest before theirs. Something he never did. After 27 years, doesn’t putting the nation’s interest first mean ensuring a peaceful transition of power through democratic elections? This whole crisis, and people killed, because he refused to do that. Now he needs to be judged.
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.