China’s central bank on Friday announced a surprise cut to interest rates, in the clearest sign yet that policy makers are growing increasingly concerned the country’s economic slowdown.Despite numerous signs that growth has been flagging, China’s leadership for months has refrained from any broad-based economic stimulus measures as policy makers tried to push through a package of ambitious financial overhauls. Instead, they opted for piecemeal efforts like injecting money into big banks.
Blogs I Follow
- Revenue-strapped government of Burkina Faso? I don’t think so.
- How much is the Trump trade war helping African consumers of soybean?
- Recent reading: Beard, Twain, and Pinsker
- Should anti-vaccination parents be liable under tort law if their child infects a baby and kills them?
- Reading fiction because it is actually better than binge-watching
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.