Look at the FRED graph of inflation. U.S. has only had inflation lower than 2% basically once (early 1960s) in last 50 years. The economy has done pretty well in that whole time period. So why mess with success? I think that is the intuition.
Blogs I Follow
- The number of women in Congress hits a record high after 2018 midterm elections
- The 20 years ago wayback machine… DJ Daydream – Make Your Own Kind of Music
- Uber co-founder eyes downtown San Jose historic building
- Small facts I always forget: US has no restrictions on dual citizenship
- Recent experiences with minimum wages
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.