Look at the FRED graph of inflation. U.S. has only had inflation lower than 2% basically once (early 1960s) in last 50 years. The economy has done pretty well in that whole time period. So why mess with success? I think that is the intuition.
Blogs I Follow
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- Think twice before ordering your poulet grillé in Ouagadougou
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.