Look at the FRED graph of inflation. U.S. has only had inflation lower than 2% basically once (early 1960s) in last 50 years. The economy has done pretty well in that whole time period. So why mess with success? I think that is the intuition.
Blogs I Follow
- Good interview regarding recent dozo- koglwéogo confrontation in Karangasso-Vigué in #Burkina Faso
- Loyola University New Orleans student newspaper article on Jesuit presidents
- Excellent articles on Peulh (Fulani) mobilization in central Mali
- Opposition march in #Burkina Faso set for September 29
- Good background on Katiba Macina, Fulani rebel group in central Mali
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.