One of the images that Burkinabè will never forget: Gilbert Diendéré meeting leaders on the red carpet at the airport. The bully was allowed his face-saving gesture, knowing all the while he is diminished.
Blogs I Follow
- Great story on gender equality (er, lack thereof) in professional labor markets in Japan
- More annals of correlations wrongly attributed as causation: The more equal women and men are, the less they want the same things
- In happened sooner than I thought: Baobab beer in microbrewery in New Jersey
- Building housing in San Jose
- Readings on immigration issues in the United States
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.