One of the images that Burkinabè will never forget: Gilbert Diendéré meeting leaders on the red carpet at the airport. The bully was allowed his face-saving gesture, knowing all the while he is diminished.
Blogs I Follow
- A visit to Bougounam library in #Burkina Faso
- I have evolved to a proud Type 3.7 Stata user, but know that still has problems
- Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
- What an unfortunate example to use to explain reverse correlation technique in social psychology
- Great article by Emily Oster and Geoffrey Kocks on vaccination in California
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.