Lots of times in Stata you want to have two or more do files open at the same time, and you do not want to keep adding new do file editor windows. You want to split or tile the editor. I never knew how to do that and there seemed to be no drop-down menu command for that. But I just found out you can. Christophe Kolodziejczyk’s comment just a few months ago on the thread here: “At least you can have two do files shown besides each other or stacked. If you [have] several do files opened, you just have to [click and ] drag one do-file and you’ll be asked whether you want to tile it vertically or horizontally. I discovered this by chance actually.”
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.