I had asked Salimata to use the library’s smartphone to post some casual shots of the “library in action” to Facebook. I thought I would repost a couple. I like the top photo of the group reading session. Isn’t this just what a small village library is supposed to be doing? Salimata is a pretty extraordinary librarian. I wish we could hire ten more like her.
Blogs I Follow
- Key leader in the Burkina Faso tri-border area interviewed about… how to spend lots of money!
- Who would have thought in other countries there is also demand for protectionism? Ghana’s footwear manufacturing industry
- Recent reading and viewing recommendations
- Great quote from Teju Cole, “Every Day is for the Thief” about markets!
- A most disturbing finding about ethnicity in Kenya
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.