I had asked Salimata to use the library’s smartphone to post some casual shots of the “library in action” to Facebook. I thought I would repost a couple. I like the top photo of the group reading session. Isn’t this just what a small village library is supposed to be doing? Salimata is a pretty extraordinary librarian. I wish we could hire ten more like her.
Blogs I Follow
- The number of women in Congress hits a record high after 2018 midterm elections
- The 20 years ago wayback machine… DJ Daydream – Make Your Own Kind of Music
- Uber co-founder eyes downtown San Jose historic building
- Small facts I always forget: US has no restrictions on dual citizenship
- Recent experiences with minimum wages
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.