I had asked Salimata to use the library’s smartphone to post some casual shots of the “library in action” to Facebook. I thought I would repost a couple. I like the top photo of the group reading session. Isn’t this just what a small village library is supposed to be doing? Salimata is a pretty extraordinary librarian. I wish we could hire ten more like her.
Blogs I Follow
- Fabrication des colliers à la bibliothèque de Koho #Burkina
- Séance de dessin à la bibliothèque de Dohoun #Burkina
- Séance d’activités à la bibliothèque de Humanitas
- Production de livres du au Centre Multimédia de Houndé (CMH) #Burkina
- Eleven+1 really good sci-fi or fantasy novels for spring break and summer reading
Friends of African Village Libraries (I post regularly here)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.