I had asked Salimata to use the library’s smartphone to post some casual shots of the “library in action” to Facebook. I thought I would repost a couple. I like the top photo of the group reading session. Isn’t this just what a small village library is supposed to be doing? Salimata is a pretty extraordinary librarian. I wish we could hire ten more like her.
Blogs I Follow
- You really should be watching live stream of Hawai’i lava flow for at least ten minutes
- Resilient Social Contracts and Sustaining Peace from the International Peace Institute
- Libertarians need to think more about this tendency of humans to band together and discriminate
- Air-conditioning vicious circle
- The Bones of J.R. Jones – St. James’ bed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.