I had asked Salimata to use the library’s smartphone to post some casual shots of the “library in action” to Facebook. I thought I would repost a couple. I like the top photo of the group reading session. Isn’t this just what a small village library is supposed to be doing? Salimata is a pretty extraordinary librarian. I wish we could hire ten more like her.
Blogs I Follow
- Revenue-strapped government of Burkina Faso? I don’t think so.
- How much is the Trump trade war helping African consumers of soybean?
- Recent reading: Beard, Twain, and Pinsker
- Should anti-vaccination parents be liable under tort law if their child infects a baby and kills them?
- Reading fiction because it is actually better than binge-watching
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.