Tidjane Thiam, the chief executive of Credit Suisse, has asked the company’s board to reduce his bonus, days after the Swiss bank reported a multibillion-dollar loss in the fourth quarter. “I have asked the board of directors for a significant reduction in my bonus,” Mr. Thiam said in a statement issued by the bank on Sunday. Mr. Thiam, who joined the bank in July, did not indicate the size of the reduction in his bonus, but said his was the largest reduction within the management team.
Blogs I Follow
- Key leader in the Burkina Faso tri-border area interviewed about… how to spend lots of money!
- Who would have thought in other countries there is also demand for protectionism? Ghana’s footwear manufacturing industry
- Recent reading and viewing recommendations
- Great quote from Teju Cole, “Every Day is for the Thief” about markets!
- A most disturbing finding about ethnicity in Kenya
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.