Tidjane Thiam, the chief executive of Credit Suisse, has asked the company’s board to reduce his bonus, days after the Swiss bank reported a multibillion-dollar loss in the fourth quarter. “I have asked the board of directors for a significant reduction in my bonus,” Mr. Thiam said in a statement issued by the bank on Sunday. Mr. Thiam, who joined the bank in July, did not indicate the size of the reduction in his bonus, but said his was the largest reduction within the management team.
Blogs I Follow
- What's going on in Ghana libraries?
- Sending books to Burkina Faso
- Reading Fati and the Honey Tree in Sumbrungu library, Ghana
- Recent activities in Ghana libraries
- SSNIT pension payments (social security) for librarians in Ghana
- Visites des élèves aux bibliothèques au nord du Burkina Faso
- Students use Ghana libraries to study for end of year exams
- FAVL finalist for Systematic Joy of Reading Award!
- L'excellence récompensée à FAVL
- Achat de livres pour la bibliothèque de Niankorodougou
- FAVL expenses in Ghana from January through April 2017
- Echos de Niankorodougou
- Une bonne information du côté de la commune de Tongomayel
- La nouvelle : Sur les sentiers épineux de la démocratie
- Le coordonnateur national de FAVL-BF à Conakry Capitale Mondiale du Livre