Tidjane Thiam, the chief executive of Credit Suisse, has asked the company’s board to reduce his bonus, days after the Swiss bank reported a multibillion-dollar loss in the fourth quarter. “I have asked the board of directors for a significant reduction in my bonus,” Mr. Thiam said in a statement issued by the bank on Sunday. Mr. Thiam, who joined the bank in July, did not indicate the size of the reduction in his bonus, but said his was the largest reduction within the management team.
Blogs I Follow
- The number of women in Congress hits a record high after 2018 midterm elections
- The 20 years ago wayback machine… DJ Daydream – Make Your Own Kind of Music
- Uber co-founder eyes downtown San Jose historic building
- Small facts I always forget: US has no restrictions on dual citizenship
- Recent experiences with minimum wages
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.