Gaby Dorcil called, and who can resist his voice, to ask me to speak on the OPEC decision to limit production and effectuate an increase in oil prices. Volontiers, of course, though I cringe when I hear my American-inflected French. But it is fun to do the background reading. A nice article in Le Figaro helped, excellent reporting by Hayat Gazzane. And as usual, nobody is better for understanding oil markets than James Hamilton at Econbrowser.
Blogs I Follow
- My wife is good with faces, but I am pretty darn good with melodies
- Fulani arrested in Ghana over Burkina Faso ties?
- Recent reading: The Big Book of Science Fiction, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- Production de livres du centre multimédia de Houndé au Burkina Faso
- Séance de discussion autour d’une bande dessinée Kouka, au Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.