“I re-built the gazebo in the garden, installed hammock hooks and Malian hammocks, and thatched the roof. After some weeks of searching, I found a man who came with a lorry load of grass from the Gambia, leapt on the roof and sewed it all together. On Friday nights I get out my film projector and we watch movies projected on the wall. There’s no cinema in Dakar so we have to make our own fun.
Blogs I Follow
- You really should be watching live stream of Hawai’i lava flow for at least ten minutes
- Resilient Social Contracts and Sustaining Peace from the International Peace Institute
- Libertarians need to think more about this tendency of humans to band together and discriminate
- Air-conditioning vicious circle
- The Bones of J.R. Jones – St. James’ bed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.