I dropped off copies of our book Promotion de la Lecture au Burkina Faso at the Librarie universitaire… A nice spot on the center of campus. Mostly just textbooks, but a small section with novels… including a Mongo Beti novel I had never read. We bought about 20.000 FCFA ($40) of books for the libraries.
Blogs I Follow
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- Think twice before ordering your poulet grillé in Ouagadougou
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.