I was in high school at the same time as Fortuño. He definitely did the right things in successfully shrinking government and correcting spending. But if I had known he was ideologically libertarian, rather than a committed pragmatist, I think I would have taken a harder look at what he was doing and his critics. Someday I hope to be able to.
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.