I was in high school at the same time as Fortuño. He definitely did the right things in successfully shrinking government and correcting spending. But if I had known he was ideologically libertarian, rather than a committed pragmatist, I think I would have taken a harder look at what he was doing and his critics. Someday I hope to be able to.
Blogs I Follow
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- Think twice before ordering your poulet grillé in Ouagadougou
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.