It is a fine review paper (Changes in land tenure and agricultural intensification in sub-Saharan Africa) of some of the recent literature (especially by the authors and co-authors), but I cannot resist pointing out that there is no mention of gender at all in the article, and the one reference dealing with gender (by Quisumbing and co-authors) is not actually cited in the current draft. Also there is no reference to the extensive literature from French West Africa (Lavigne-Delville, Mathieu, Jacob, etc) … they really need to find a bilingual co-author so that they can incorporate lots of the important Francophone literature… Guys, I’m available!
Blogs I Follow
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- Think twice before ordering your poulet grillé in Ouagadougou
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.