It is a fine review paper (Changes in land tenure and agricultural intensification in sub-Saharan Africa) of some of the recent literature (especially by the authors and co-authors), but I cannot resist pointing out that there is no mention of gender at all in the article, and the one reference dealing with gender (by Quisumbing and co-authors) is not actually cited in the current draft. Also there is no reference to the extensive literature from French West Africa (Lavigne-Delville, Mathieu, Jacob, etc) … they really need to find a bilingual co-author so that they can incorporate lots of the important Francophone literature… Guys, I’m available!
Blogs I Follow
- More annals of correlations wrongly attributed as causation: The more equal women and men are, the less they want the same things
- In happened sooner than I thought: Baobab beer in microbrewery in New Jersey
- Building housing in San Jose
- Readings on immigration issues in the United States
- Trying to fix my old turntable in basement I turned into a voyeur
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.