It is a fine review paper (Changes in land tenure and agricultural intensification in sub-Saharan Africa) of some of the recent literature (especially by the authors and co-authors), but I cannot resist pointing out that there is no mention of gender at all in the article, and the one reference dealing with gender (by Quisumbing and co-authors) is not actually cited in the current draft. Also there is no reference to the extensive literature from French West Africa (Lavigne-Delville, Mathieu, Jacob, etc) … they really need to find a bilingual co-author so that they can incorporate lots of the important Francophone literature… Guys, I’m available!
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.