On Tuesday, India’s Supreme Court ruled that the government had to recognize a third gender, one neither male nor female, as an official category. According to the Associated Press, this means access to social welfare services and minority rights protections for “people who have acquired the physical characteristics of the opposite sex or present themselves in a way that does not correspond with their sex at birth.”
Blogs I Follow
- The number of women in Congress hits a record high after 2018 midterm elections
- The 20 years ago wayback machine… DJ Daydream – Make Your Own Kind of Music
- Uber co-founder eyes downtown San Jose historic building
- Small facts I always forget: US has no restrictions on dual citizenship
- Recent experiences with minimum wages
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.