From the FBI uniform crime reporting statistics, the levels and trends of violent and property crime for the five cities in California about 500,000 in population that are in the database. I was a little bit surprised to see them trending so closely together (police departments in all five cities seem to be doing decent work) and gratified to see that San Jose was lowest in violent and almost lowest in property crime. (Right click on the graphs to open in new tab.)
Blogs I Follow
- You really should be watching live stream of Hawai’i lava flow for at least ten minutes
- Resilient Social Contracts and Sustaining Peace from the International Peace Institute
- Libertarians need to think more about this tendency of humans to band together and discriminate
- Air-conditioning vicious circle
- The Bones of J.R. Jones – St. James’ bed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.