From the FBI uniform crime reporting statistics, the levels and trends of violent and property crime for the five cities in California about 500,000 in population that are in the database. I was a little bit surprised to see them trending so closely together (police departments in all five cities seem to be doing decent work) and gratified to see that San Jose was lowest in violent and almost lowest in property crime. (Right click on the graphs to open in new tab.)
Blogs I Follow
- Key leader in the Burkina Faso tri-border area interviewed about… how to spend lots of money!
- Who would have thought in other countries there is also demand for protectionism? Ghana’s footwear manufacturing industry
- Recent reading and viewing recommendations
- Great quote from Teju Cole, “Every Day is for the Thief” about markets!
- A most disturbing finding about ethnicity in Kenya
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.