ISO librarian Jennie McKenzie was kind enough to invite me to come speak to students at the school. ISO students and staff have in past several years been a huge support to FAVL. So I am super-grateful for the chance to personally say thank you, especially on behalf of the lady with the kittens (Krystle). But… what to wear? How do I engage middle schoolers. That’s OK, But high schoolers? Double yikes. I’ll try to just let FAVL speak for itself.
Blogs I Follow
- Revenue-strapped government of Burkina Faso? I don’t think so.
- How much is the Trump trade war helping African consumers of soybean?
- Recent reading: Beard, Twain, and Pinsker
- Should anti-vaccination parents be liable under tort law if their child infects a baby and kills them?
- Reading fiction because it is actually better than binge-watching
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.