ISO librarian Jennie McKenzie was kind enough to invite me to come speak to students at the school. ISO students and staff have in past several years been a huge support to FAVL. So I am super-grateful for the chance to personally say thank you, especially on behalf of the lady with the kittens (Krystle). But… what to wear? How do I engage middle schoolers. That’s OK, But high schoolers? Double yikes. I’ll try to just let FAVL speak for itself.
Blogs I Follow
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- Think twice before ordering your poulet grillé in Ouagadougou
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.