ISO librarian Jennie McKenzie was kind enough to invite me to come speak to students at the school. ISO students and staff have in past several years been a huge support to FAVL. So I am super-grateful for the chance to personally say thank you, especially on behalf of the lady with the kittens (Krystle). But… what to wear? How do I engage middle schoolers. That’s OK, But high schoolers? Double yikes. I’ll try to just let FAVL speak for itself.
Blogs I Follow
- University of Chicago event on macroeconomy and tax reforms… Roundtable Discussion with Austan Goolsbee and Edward Lazear
- Summary of key changes in tax code
- A visit to Bougounam library in #Burkina Faso
- I have evolved to a proud Type 3.7 Stata user, but know that still has problems
- Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.