ISO librarian Jennie McKenzie was kind enough to invite me to come speak to students at the school. ISO students and staff have in past several years been a huge support to FAVL. So I am super-grateful for the chance to personally say thank you, especially on behalf of the lady with the kittens (Krystle). But… what to wear? How do I engage middle schoolers. That’s OK, But high schoolers? Double yikes. I’ll try to just let FAVL speak for itself.
Blogs I Follow
- TESS, the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite, was launched into orbit today
- What students learning R in Econ 41-42 can aspire to…
- Understatement of the year of housing in California
- Housing bill SB 287 defeated in committee in California
- Ha Jin’s War Trash upends everything economists thought they knew about war and conflict
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.