Various neurologic sequelae can occur with persistent chikungunya fever.Approximately 40% of those with CF will complain of various neurological symptoms but hardly 10% will have persistent manifestations. Peripheral neuropathy with a predominant sensory component is the most common 5-8%. Paresethesias, pins and needles sensations, crawling of worms sensation and disturbing neuralgias have all been described by the patients in isolation or in combination.
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.