Various neurologic sequelae can occur with persistent chikungunya fever.Approximately 40% of those with CF will complain of various neurological symptoms but hardly 10% will have persistent manifestations. Peripheral neuropathy with a predominant sensory component is the most common 5-8%. Paresethesias, pins and needles sensations, crawling of worms sensation and disturbing neuralgias have all been described by the patients in isolation or in combination.
Blogs I Follow
- Revenue-strapped government of Burkina Faso? I don’t think so.
- How much is the Trump trade war helping African consumers of soybean?
- Recent reading: Beard, Twain, and Pinsker
- Should anti-vaccination parents be liable under tort law if their child infects a baby and kills them?
- Reading fiction because it is actually better than binge-watching
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.