Papers also get rejected because they are of limited interest. Say, they focus on the marketing behavior of tomato-growing households in three villages in Burkina Faso.
Blogs I Follow
- Remembering the hope of 2011 in Sudan and South Sudan
- “God’s Caravan” by Tiphanie Yanique in The New Yorker
- Blistering critique of MPP and President Roch Kaboré by opposition in #Burkina
- The National – Bloodbuzz Ohio … context so important for appreciating the song
- Recent short stories in The New Yorker
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.