Watched this after teaching Monday night. I had mixed feelings. The art was not compelling for me, and the artists seemed unable to articulate what they were doing. Or perhaps the filmmaker did not let them. At the same time, as a portrait of two people, it is gripping.
Blogs I Follow
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- Think twice before ordering your poulet grillé in Ouagadougou
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.