Watched this after teaching Monday night. I had mixed feelings. The art was not compelling for me, and the artists seemed unable to articulate what they were doing. Or perhaps the filmmaker did not let them. At the same time, as a portrait of two people, it is gripping.
Blogs I Follow
- Recent stories in The New Yorker
- Aldous Harding covers “Right Down The Line” by Gerry Rafferty
- Budget transparency at private universities: Some thoughts about SCU
- Why does SCU want to take the faculty unionization straight to the NLRB? Because they could reverse every unionization on every Jesuit and other “religious” university
- Tactics when confronting a Trump-appointee dominated NLRB: “three would-be unions withdraw petitions”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.