Watched this after teaching Monday night. I had mixed feelings. The art was not compelling for me, and the artists seemed unable to articulate what they were doing. Or perhaps the filmmaker did not let them. At the same time, as a portrait of two people, it is gripping.
Blogs I Follow
- Chang-Rae Lee’s On Such a Full Sea is a readable dystopia that really pushes the reader to think hard
- Enjoyed Cynthia Ozick’s story “The Coast of New Zealand” in The New Yorker
- Boneland by Alan Garner
- Encadrement du responsable du centre multimédia de Houndé (CMH) sur les techniques de rédaction des livres pour enfants
- Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.