Family and friends always ask me why I typically refuse to go to most Hollywood movie, why I sigh heavily when I am watching them, while I roll my eyes in the dark, why I have nothing to say after viewing. Finally I can exactly articulate why. People like Rudin and Pascal are the ones charging me for the privilege of watching. They are fake, humorless phonies, the kind of people that I hate giving my money to. You should also stop giving them your money. Read a book. I just checked out three at the library, for the holidays.
Blogs I Follow
- What an unfortunate example to use to explain reverse correlation technique in social psychology
- Great article by Emily Oster and Geoffrey Kocks on vaccination in California
- U.S. military… random thoughts
- Neuroeconomics of limitations of cognitive processing probably where all the action is… “attention” is the byword
- Importing an Excel file that is too big for Stata
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.