Blogs I Follow
- Great story on gender equality (er, lack thereof) in professional labor markets in Japan
- More annals of correlations wrongly attributed as causation: The more equal women and men are, the less they want the same things
- In happened sooner than I thought: Baobab beer in microbrewery in New Jersey
- Building housing in San Jose
- Readings on immigration issues in the United States
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Personal Kevane life
It seems to have been written originally by James Bland. And the Bob Dylan and The Band version is here. HT: Sue Kevane
I used the Internet before, but had to replace again after 3-4 years. Same excellent explanations. Thank you, and to make your public service even more available, here are the links for future battery-replacers. I have one piece of advice … Continue reading
My sister reminded me of what these are called. We had been talking about flying on the upper deck of 747 or Airbus… how for our generation that was “the future” and then of course these are “the past.”
Went with Elliot last night. Very enjoyable given the context. I really liked his arrangement of Blowin’ in the Wind. He mostly played current stuff, and some standards.
Thinking about today’s selfie generation. There are very few of me at college until the final semester of senior year and the summer that followed. I actually do not think I have ever seen a photo of myself during the … Continue reading