Found this in the university library. Realized I had never read Dick. All books, or just this one, use abbreviated sentences? Makes for interesting style. Noted. Light rain falling in San Jose. Just south of setting of novel. San Francisco in alternative history. Nazis and Japan won the big one. America divided into three occupation territories. Defeated. Insecure. What are we worth: Nothing. But maybe. Deep inside us. Like Bourbon. Consult the I Ching. Worth reading bad novel? Can bad novel win prestigious prize? All timelines coexist.
Blogs I Follow
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- Think twice before ordering your poulet grillé in Ouagadougou
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.