Found this in the university library. Realized I had never read Dick. All books, or just this one, use abbreviated sentences? Makes for interesting style. Noted. Light rain falling in San Jose. Just south of setting of novel. San Francisco in alternative history. Nazis and Japan won the big one. America divided into three occupation territories. Defeated. Insecure. What are we worth: Nothing. But maybe. Deep inside us. Like Bourbon. Consult the I Ching. Worth reading bad novel? Can bad novel win prestigious prize? All timelines coexist.
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.