We do very well, thank you. Here is the summary article from Kevin Carey at The New York Times. The data is here. Of course, our students are much more likely to come from wealthier and well-educated families, compared with most universities, and our students are likely to stay in the Bay Area, one of the highest earnings places in the world (and that comes with high housing costs, so real earnings are probably about $20,000 lower per year than many places in the U.S.).
Blogs I Follow
- I get it and I don’t get it…. mocking earnestness and mocking people are not the same thing
- Excession, by Iain Banks
- I listened. The Republicans are not saying much. Rep. Sensenbrenner (R,WI) offers an oped in the New York Times
- Greatest song ever recorded, for its voice, and lilting but complex melody: Myan Myan by Coupé Cloué
- “Sevastopol” by Emilio Fraia in The New Yorker
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.