We do very well, thank you. Here is the summary article from Kevin Carey at The New York Times. The data is here. Of course, our students are much more likely to come from wealthier and well-educated families, compared with most universities, and our students are likely to stay in the Bay Area, one of the highest earnings places in the world (and that comes with high housing costs, so real earnings are probably about $20,000 lower per year than many places in the U.S.).
Blogs I Follow
- Good interview regarding recent dozo- koglwéogo confrontation in Karangasso-Vigué in #Burkina Faso
- Loyola University New Orleans student newspaper article on Jesuit presidents
- Excellent articles on Peulh (Fulani) mobilization in central Mali
- Opposition march in #Burkina Faso set for September 29
- Good background on Katiba Macina, Fulani rebel group in central Mali
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.