And this is where things begin to get interesting. Over a month ago, an anonymous post appeared at Economics Job Market Rumors (EJMR), a popular internet forum frequented (I am guessing) by many young economists. This post noted that Family Ruptures resembled a paper already published in the medical journal Psychosomatic Medicine (the two papers apparently used much of the same data to address similar questions). I am not familiar enough with the medical literature to make an informed evaluation on the originality or methodological contribution of Family Ruptures, but that’s not the source of the scandal anyway.
Blogs I Follow
- My wife is good with faces, but I am pretty darn good with melodies
- Fulani arrested in Ghana over Burkina Faso ties?
- Recent reading: The Big Book of Science Fiction, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- Production de livres du centre multimédia de Houndé au Burkina Faso
- Séance de discussion autour d’une bande dessinée Kouka, au Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.