They are good meetings…. but still. From 8am-2pm working with Dounko, our FAVL director here in Burkina, covering all the issues, planning, and budgeting. Then 3pm-5pm excellent meeting with our partner team at Catholic Relief Services over in Gounghin. Great to meet Myriam Dems and Abdoulaye Barry, and get feedback from the project director Neda Sobhani. The meeting just flew by. Then back to Zogona, for dinner and conversation with Alain Sissao. New Korean restaurant. Pricey but good.
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.