They are good meetings…. but still. From 8am-2pm working with Dounko, our FAVL director here in Burkina, covering all the issues, planning, and budgeting. Then 3pm-5pm excellent meeting with our partner team at Catholic Relief Services over in Gounghin. Great to meet Myriam Dems and Abdoulaye Barry, and get feedback from the project director Neda Sobhani. The meeting just flew by. Then back to Zogona, for dinner and conversation with Alain Sissao. New Korean restaurant. Pricey but good.
Blogs I Follow
- My wife is good with faces, but I am pretty darn good with melodies
- Fulani arrested in Ghana over Burkina Faso ties?
- Recent reading: The Big Book of Science Fiction, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- Production de livres du centre multimédia de Houndé au Burkina Faso
- Séance de discussion autour d’une bande dessinée Kouka, au Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.