They are good meetings…. but still. From 8am-2pm working with Dounko, our FAVL director here in Burkina, covering all the issues, planning, and budgeting. Then 3pm-5pm excellent meeting with our partner team at Catholic Relief Services over in Gounghin. Great to meet Myriam Dems and Abdoulaye Barry, and get feedback from the project director Neda Sobhani. The meeting just flew by. Then back to Zogona, for dinner and conversation with Alain Sissao. New Korean restaurant. Pricey but good.
Blogs I Follow
- Good interview regarding recent dozo- koglwéogo confrontation in Karangasso-Vigué in #Burkina Faso
- Loyola University New Orleans student newspaper article on Jesuit presidents
- Excellent articles on Peulh (Fulani) mobilization in central Mali
- Opposition march in #Burkina Faso set for September 29
- Good background on Katiba Macina, Fulani rebel group in central Mali
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.