They are good meetings…. but still. From 8am-2pm working with Dounko, our FAVL director here in Burkina, covering all the issues, planning, and budgeting. Then 3pm-5pm excellent meeting with our partner team at Catholic Relief Services over in Gounghin. Great to meet Myriam Dems and Abdoulaye Barry, and get feedback from the project director Neda Sobhani. The meeting just flew by. Then back to Zogona, for dinner and conversation with Alain Sissao. New Korean restaurant. Pricey but good.
Blogs I Follow
- Recent stories in The New Yorker
- Aldous Harding covers “Right Down The Line” by Gerry Rafferty
- Budget transparency at private universities: Some thoughts about SCU
- Why does SCU want to take the faculty unionization straight to the NLRB? Because they could reverse every unionization on every Jesuit and other “religious” university
- Tactics when confronting a Trump-appointee dominated NLRB: “three would-be unions withdraw petitions”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.