They are good meetings…. but still. From 8am-2pm working with Dounko, our FAVL director here in Burkina, covering all the issues, planning, and budgeting. Then 3pm-5pm excellent meeting with our partner team at Catholic Relief Services over in Gounghin. Great to meet Myriam Dems and Abdoulaye Barry, and get feedback from the project director Neda Sobhani. The meeting just flew by. Then back to Zogona, for dinner and conversation with Alain Sissao. New Korean restaurant. Pricey but good.
Blogs I Follow
- Chang-Rae Lee’s On Such a Full Sea is a readable dystopia that really pushes the reader to think hard
- Enjoyed Cynthia Ozick’s story “The Coast of New Zealand” in The New Yorker
- Boneland by Alan Garner
- Encadrement du responsable du centre multimédia de Houndé (CMH) sur les techniques de rédaction des livres pour enfants
- Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.