Puerto Rico’s fiscal control board will hold its eighth public meeting Friday, June 30, in the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel in San Juan, a spokesman for the board confirmed to Caribbean Business. During the meeting, the panel is expected to certify a budget for the government of Puerto Rico for fiscal year 2018, which begins July 1. After the legislative approval of a government spending plan over the weekend, the board is currently evaluating it to determine whether to certify the document or impose its own version, as provided by the federal Promesa law. The board held its last meeting April 28 in New York, where it laid out the process for the eventual filing of bankruptcy cases under Title III of Promesa.
Blogs I Follow
- My wife is good with faces, but I am pretty darn good with melodies
- Fulani arrested in Ghana over Burkina Faso ties?
- Recent reading: The Big Book of Science Fiction, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- Production de livres du centre multimédia de Houndé au Burkina Faso
- Séance de discussion autour d’une bande dessinée Kouka, au Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.