My sister reminded me of what these are called. We had been talking about flying on the upper deck of 747 or Airbus… how for our generation that was “the future” and then of course these are “the past.”
Blogs I Follow
- “Novels are machines for falsely generating belief”… essay on fiction, by Zadie Smith in The New York Review of Books
- The Big Sleep, by Raymond Chandler
- Fiasco, by Thomas Ricks
- Adam and Allison Grant rewrite children’s books and much fiction: “Noble deed doers, you should first lecture the victims and help them help themselves more otherwise you are an enabler…”
- Great article in The New York Times about rural America and public services
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.