I am not a medical professional, and I will not pretend to know what is truly happening here. It’s become a common conversation topic in Washington to muse on whether the president is suffering from some form of cognitive decline or psychological malady. I don’t think those hypotheses are necessary or meaningful. Whatever the cause, it is plainly obvious from Trump’s words that this is not a man fit to be president, that he is not well or capable in some fundamental way. That is an uncomfortable thing to say, and so many prefer not to say it, but Trump does not occupy a job where such deficiencies can be safely ignored.
Blogs I Follow
- My wife is good with faces, but I am pretty darn good with melodies
- Fulani arrested in Ghana over Burkina Faso ties?
- Recent reading: The Big Book of Science Fiction, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- Production de livres du centre multimédia de Houndé au Burkina Faso
- Séance de discussion autour d’une bande dessinée Kouka, au Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.