FAVL program officer Alidou Boué spent a day at Bougounam library earlier this week. Here are some photos: Zebret Moumouni, the librarian (who also decorated the building) in his hat at his desk (looking at a great Atlas in the library collection), a reader, and a collection of new books for the library. The library was recently hooked up to the electric grid.
Blogs I Follow
- Revenue-strapped government of Burkina Faso? I don’t think so.
- How much is the Trump trade war helping African consumers of soybean?
- Recent reading: Beard, Twain, and Pinsker
- Should anti-vaccination parents be liable under tort law if their child infects a baby and kills them?
- Reading fiction because it is actually better than binge-watching
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.