FAVL program officer Alidou Boué spent a day at Bougounam library earlier this week. Here are some photos: Zebret Moumouni, the librarian (who also decorated the building) in his hat at his desk (looking at a great Atlas in the library collection), a reader, and a collection of new books for the library. The library was recently hooked up to the electric grid.
Blogs I Follow
- You really should be watching live stream of Hawai’i lava flow for at least ten minutes
- Resilient Social Contracts and Sustaining Peace from the International Peace Institute
- Libertarians need to think more about this tendency of humans to band together and discriminate
- Air-conditioning vicious circle
- The Bones of J.R. Jones – St. James’ bed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.