FAVL program officer Alidou Boué spent a day at Bougounam library earlier this week. Here are some photos: Zebret Moumouni, the librarian (who also decorated the building) in his hat at his desk (looking at a great Atlas in the library collection), a reader, and a collection of new books for the library. The library was recently hooked up to the electric grid.
Blogs I Follow
- Key leader in the Burkina Faso tri-border area interviewed about… how to spend lots of money!
- Who would have thought in other countries there is also demand for protectionism? Ghana’s footwear manufacturing industry
- Recent reading and viewing recommendations
- Great quote from Teju Cole, “Every Day is for the Thief” about markets!
- A most disturbing finding about ethnicity in Kenya
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.