I used the Internet before, but had to replace again after 3-4 years. Same excellent explanations. Thank you, and to make your public service even more available, here are the links for future battery-replacers. I have one piece of advice to add: hold onto your tools carefully…. if they fall into the battery well after you have replaced everything… well, you have to under the entire apparatus to retrieve the socket wrench. Not saying it happened to me.
Blogs I Follow
- Aldous Harding covers “Right Down The Line” by Gerry Rafferty
- Budget transparency at private universities: Some thoughts about SCU
- Why does SCU want to take the faculty unionization straight to the NLRB? Because they could reverse every unionization on every Jesuit and other “religious” university
- Tactics when confronting a Trump-appointee dominated NLRB: “three would-be unions withdraw petitions”
- When Loyola University A&S faculty tried to unionize, religious-ness became an issue…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.