I used the Internet before, but had to replace again after 3-4 years. Same excellent explanations. Thank you, and to make your public service even more available, here are the links for future battery-replacers. I have one piece of advice to add: hold onto your tools carefully…. if they fall into the battery well after you have replaced everything… well, you have to under the entire apparatus to retrieve the socket wrench. Not saying it happened to me.
Blogs I Follow
- Choices, choices: Radio campaign to reduce rural child mortality or public transport infrastructure for Ouagadougou
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.