I used the Internet before, but had to replace again after 3-4 years. Same excellent explanations. Thank you, and to make your public service even more available, here are the links for future battery-replacers. I have one piece of advice to add: hold onto your tools carefully…. if they fall into the battery well after you have replaced everything… well, you have to under the entire apparatus to retrieve the socket wrench. Not saying it happened to me.
Blogs I Follow
- Great story on gender equality (er, lack thereof) in professional labor markets in Japan
- More annals of correlations wrongly attributed as causation: The more equal women and men are, the less they want the same things
- In happened sooner than I thought: Baobab beer in microbrewery in New Jersey
- Building housing in San Jose
- Readings on immigration issues in the United States
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.