I used the Internet before, but had to replace again after 3-4 years. Same excellent explanations. Thank you, and to make your public service even more available, here are the links for future battery-replacers. I have one piece of advice to add: hold onto your tools carefully…. if they fall into the battery well after you have replaced everything… well, you have to under the entire apparatus to retrieve the socket wrench. Not saying it happened to me.
Blogs I Follow
- “Novels are machines for falsely generating belief”… essay on fiction, by Zadie Smith in The New York Review of Books
- The Big Sleep, by Raymond Chandler
- Fiasco, by Thomas Ricks
- Adam and Allison Grant rewrite children’s books and much fiction: “Noble deed doers, you should first lecture the victims and help them help themselves more otherwise you are an enabler…”
- Great article in The New York Times about rural America and public services
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.