“TESS, the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite, was launched into orbit around the Earth. TESS will spend at least two years scrutinizing the entire sky for exoplanets — planets around other stars — within about 300 light years from here.” The launch was Wednesday at 6:51 p.m. Eastern. So cool
Blogs I Follow
- The number of women in Congress hits a record high after 2018 midterm elections
- The 20 years ago wayback machine… DJ Daydream – Make Your Own Kind of Music
- Uber co-founder eyes downtown San Jose historic building
- Small facts I always forget: US has no restrictions on dual citizenship
- Recent experiences with minimum wages
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.