“TESS, the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite, was launched into orbit around the Earth. TESS will spend at least two years scrutinizing the entire sky for exoplanets — planets around other stars — within about 300 light years from here.” The launch was Wednesday at 6:51 p.m. Eastern. So cool
Blogs I Follow
- There was something that indeed bothered many readers of Philip Roth
- Appoline Traoré, Naky Sy Savane et Amélie Mbaye : Leur film “Frontières” à Angoulême
- You really should be watching live stream of Hawai’i lava flow for at least ten minutes
- Resilient Social Contracts and Sustaining Peace from the International Peace Institute
- Libertarians need to think more about this tendency of humans to band together and discriminate
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.