“TESS, the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite, was launched into orbit around the Earth. TESS will spend at least two years scrutinizing the entire sky for exoplanets — planets around other stars — within about 300 light years from here.” The launch was Wednesday at 6:51 p.m. Eastern. So cool
Blogs I Follow
- Revenue-strapped government of Burkina Faso? I don’t think so.
- How much is the Trump trade war helping African consumers of soybean?
- Recent reading: Beard, Twain, and Pinsker
- Should anti-vaccination parents be liable under tort law if their child infects a baby and kills them?
- Reading fiction because it is actually better than binge-watching
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.