This book was circulating in the house so I started reading. Reading and skipping. What is there to say? I mean, did someone challenge Cline? “Hey, bet you can’t write a sci fi dystopia where female characters function only as objects of desire.” And he said, “Yes I can. And for free I’ll throw in an evil all-powerful opponent whose minions cannot shoot straight.” Sound familiar?
Blogs I Follow
- Urban development in Cupertino and SB 35
- My wife is good with faces, but I am pretty darn good with melodies
- Fulani arrested in Ghana over Burkina Faso ties?
- Recent reading: The Big Book of Science Fiction, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- Production de livres du centre multimédia de Houndé au Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.