Blogs I Follow
- The number of women in Congress hits a record high after 2018 midterm elections
- The 20 years ago wayback machine… DJ Daydream – Make Your Own Kind of Music
- Uber co-founder eyes downtown San Jose historic building
- Small facts I always forget: US has no restrictions on dual citizenship
- Recent experiences with minimum wages
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: San Jose
Uber co-founder and former chief executive Travis Kalanick’s new realty investment enterprise has obtained a contract to purchase the old Hank Coca’s Furniture store and Odd Fellows building at 82 E. Santa Clara St. The building became available after Leisure … Continue reading
Santa Clara County Housing Authority finalized the purchase of a Palo Alto mobile home park in 2017. In 2012, the owners of the park, the Jisser family, announced their intention to close and sell the 4.5-acre site to a private … Continue reading
Mayor Sam Liccardo, and boy was he cooking…. So now I’ve seen him out “on the streets” twice this week. Nice that he is not always in the back of an SUV limo.