Blogs I Follow
- I get it and I don’t get it…. mocking earnestness and mocking people are not the same thing
- Excession, by Iain Banks
- I listened. The Republicans are not saying much. Rep. Sensenbrenner (R,WI) offers an oped in the New York Times
- Greatest song ever recorded, for its voice, and lilting but complex melody: Myan Myan by Coupé Cloué
- “Sevastopol” by Emilio Fraia in The New Yorker
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: San Jose
Uber co-founder and former chief executive Travis Kalanick’s new realty investment enterprise has obtained a contract to purchase the old Hank Coca’s Furniture store and Odd Fellows building at 82 E. Santa Clara St. The building became available after Leisure … Continue reading
Santa Clara County Housing Authority finalized the purchase of a Palo Alto mobile home park in 2017. In 2012, the owners of the park, the Jisser family, announced their intention to close and sell the 4.5-acre site to a private … Continue reading
Mayor Sam Liccardo, and boy was he cooking…. So now I’ve seen him out “on the streets” twice this week. Nice that he is not always in the back of an SUV limo.