But those challenges aren’t insurmountable. The ranks of women in the presidency — as well as top administrators, including many in business positions — continue to grow. Women now lead half of the Ivy League, including universities that didn’t admit women as students until the 1970s. In contrast, no Catholic college that began as a men’s institution has a woman as president.
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.