A mysterious plague has manifested in the world’s starfish population, quickly spreading to several regions in which starfish (also called “sea stars”) are found. Starfish afflicted with the disease tear themselves to pieces, the arms crawling in opposite directions until the animals are literally torn to pieces. Unlike healthy starfish, the affected animals are not able to regenerate after they are torn apart.
Blogs I Follow
- Choices, choices: Radio campaign to reduce rural child mortality or public transport infrastructure for Ouagadougou
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.