When I was growing up, Petrocelli, Magnum PI, Cannon and Kojak were once a week staples. Now my daughter, along with the entire 6th grade of my daughter’s school, is watching Psych. I had never heard of it. I bet some of the episodes are lifted directly from those old ones. It’s amiably good-humored, sharply edited… solid, plain, leisure TV.
Blogs I Follow
- Chang-Rae Lee’s On Such a Full Sea is a readable dystopia that really pushes the reader to think hard
- Enjoyed Cynthia Ozick’s story “The Coast of New Zealand” in The New Yorker
- Boneland by Alan Garner
- Encadrement du responsable du centre multimédia de Houndé (CMH) sur les techniques de rédaction des livres pour enfants
- Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.