When I was growing up, Petrocelli, Magnum PI, Cannon and Kojak were once a week staples. Now my daughter, along with the entire 6th grade of my daughter’s school, is watching Psych. I had never heard of it. I bet some of the episodes are lifted directly from those old ones. It’s amiably good-humored, sharply edited… solid, plain, leisure TV.
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.