The video has value as a “text” to read sociologically, maybe? It’s so humorless, it’s almost funny. The gang signs, the baseball shirts, the young women walking around as props… and at the same time the indelible West African milieu. The production values are so high, but it’s just kind of sad what they do with all that.
Blogs I Follow
- Recent stories in The New Yorker
- Aldous Harding covers “Right Down The Line” by Gerry Rafferty
- Budget transparency at private universities: Some thoughts about SCU
- Why does SCU want to take the faculty unionization straight to the NLRB? Because they could reverse every unionization on every Jesuit and other “religious” university
- Tactics when confronting a Trump-appointee dominated NLRB: “three would-be unions withdraw petitions”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.