The video has value as a “text” to read sociologically, maybe? It’s so humorless, it’s almost funny. The gang signs, the baseball shirts, the young women walking around as props… and at the same time the indelible West African milieu. The production values are so high, but it’s just kind of sad what they do with all that.
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.