The video has value as a “text” to read sociologically, maybe? It’s so humorless, it’s almost funny. The gang signs, the baseball shirts, the young women walking around as props… and at the same time the indelible West African milieu. The production values are so high, but it’s just kind of sad what they do with all that.
Blogs I Follow
- Fabrication des colliers à la bibliothèque de Koho #Burkina
- Séance de dessin à la bibliothèque de Dohoun #Burkina
- Séance d’activités à la bibliothèque de Humanitas
- Production de livres du au Centre Multimédia de Houndé (CMH) #Burkina
- Eleven+1 really good sci-fi or fantasy novels for spring break and summer reading
Friends of African Village Libraries (I post regularly here)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.