Leslie and I and neighbors Alan and Ken had a great time at the Congo gorilla benefit at the Happy Hollow Zoo in San Jose. How great a time? Let’s say “petting wallaby” kind of time…. And BTW, FAVL and San Jose, the countdown to “a shower with two giant anteaters” will begin soon, watch this site for official announcement.
Blogs I Follow
- Great story on gender equality (er, lack thereof) in professional labor markets in Japan
- More annals of correlations wrongly attributed as causation: The more equal women and men are, the less they want the same things
- In happened sooner than I thought: Baobab beer in microbrewery in New Jersey
- Building housing in San Jose
- Readings on immigration issues in the United States
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.