Leslie and I and neighbors Alan and Ken had a great time at the Congo gorilla benefit at the Happy Hollow Zoo in San Jose. How great a time? Let’s say “petting wallaby” kind of time…. And BTW, FAVL and San Jose, the countdown to “a shower with two giant anteaters” will begin soon, watch this site for official announcement.
Blogs I Follow
- I get it and I don’t get it…. mocking earnestness and mocking people are not the same thing
- Excession, by Iain Banks
- I listened. The Republicans are not saying much. Rep. Sensenbrenner (R,WI) offers an oped in the New York Times
- Greatest song ever recorded, for its voice, and lilting but complex melody: Myan Myan by Coupé Cloué
- “Sevastopol” by Emilio Fraia in The New Yorker
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.