Leslie and I and neighbors Alan and Ken had a great time at the Congo gorilla benefit at the Happy Hollow Zoo in San Jose. How great a time? Let’s say “petting wallaby” kind of time…. And BTW, FAVL and San Jose, the countdown to “a shower with two giant anteaters” will begin soon, watch this site for official announcement.
Blogs I Follow
- Choices, choices: Radio campaign to reduce rural child mortality or public transport infrastructure for Ouagadougou
- Stata tip: Doing something conditional on existence of a variable in the dataset, using a local
- Livres photos pour les bibliothèques, de International School of Ouagadougou (ISO)
- My Dad sends me to a Nigerian comedy web site… pretty good!
- Honey bees are essential for pollination karité trees in Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.