Leslie and I and neighbors Alan and Ken had a great time at the Congo gorilla benefit at the Happy Hollow Zoo in San Jose. How great a time? Let’s say “petting wallaby” kind of time…. And BTW, FAVL and San Jose, the countdown to “a shower with two giant anteaters” will begin soon, watch this site for official announcement.
Blogs I Follow
- University of Chicago event on macroeconomy and tax reforms… Roundtable Discussion with Austan Goolsbee and Edward Lazear
- Summary of key changes in tax code
- A visit to Bougounam library in #Burkina Faso
- I have evolved to a proud Type 3.7 Stata user, but know that still has problems
- Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.