Leslie and I and neighbors Alan and Ken had a great time at the Congo gorilla benefit at the Happy Hollow Zoo in San Jose. How great a time? Let’s say “petting wallaby” kind of time…. And BTW, FAVL and San Jose, the countdown to “a shower with two giant anteaters” will begin soon, watch this site for official announcement.
Blogs I Follow
- TESS, the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite, was launched into orbit today
- What students learning R in Econ 41-42 can aspire to…
- Understatement of the year of housing in California
- Housing bill SB 287 defeated in committee in California
- Ha Jin’s War Trash upends everything economists thought they knew about war and conflict
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.