I went with my daughter to see Your Name a couple weeks ago, and we both liked it. Somewhat flawed, and not close to Miyazaki-quality, but still plenty good.
Blogs I Follow
- What an unfortunate example to use to explain reverse correlation technique in social psychology
- Great article by Emily Oster and Geoffrey Kocks on vaccination in California
- U.S. military… random thoughts
- Neuroeconomics of limitations of cognitive processing probably where all the action is… “attention” is the byword
- Importing an Excel file that is too big for Stata
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.