The District Chief Executive for Upper Denkyira West District in the Central, Daniel Appianing was sacked last week (by President Nana Akufo-Addo directly, apparently!) for suggesting that Captain Mahama- found murdered in a brutal way was responsible for protecting Chinese galamsey (illegal gold mining) operations, rather than shutting them down. His body language in this television interview is so different from a typical American’s- big expansive gestures, a half smile, leaning forward and then throwing himself back into his chair. I have a hard time reading his body language. Is he cocky and confident? Is he deathly afraid for his life as he realizes the consequences of his statements? Anyone offer some help?
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Roberts et Ezechiel Lopemba de SIL en visite à FAVL-BF
- Someday you might like this song by Jason Molina, Farewell Transmission, but don’t go down his dark path no no
- Why did the South support the Federal income tax and the 16th amendment? because they understood the Progressive movement all too well
- Who I Am & Why I Am Where I Am by Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Kathryn Schulz in The New Yorker, on WIlliam Kelley, a fantastic short essay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.