The District Chief Executive for Upper Denkyira West District in the Central, Daniel Appianing was sacked last week (by President Nana Akufo-Addo directly, apparently!) for suggesting that Captain Mahama- found murdered in a brutal way was responsible for protecting Chinese galamsey (illegal gold mining) operations, rather than shutting them down. His body language in this television interview is so different from a typical American’s- big expansive gestures, a half smile, leaning forward and then throwing himself back into his chair. I have a hard time reading his body language. Is he cocky and confident? Is he deathly afraid for his life as he realizes the consequences of his statements? Anyone offer some help?
Blogs I Follow
- My wife is good with faces, but I am pretty darn good with melodies
- Fulani arrested in Ghana over Burkina Faso ties?
- Recent reading: The Big Book of Science Fiction, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- Production de livres du centre multimédia de Houndé au Burkina Faso
- Séance de discussion autour d’une bande dessinée Kouka, au Burkina Faso
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.