The District Chief Executive for Upper Denkyira West District in the Central, Daniel Appianing was sacked last week (by President Nana Akufo-Addo directly, apparently!) for suggesting that Captain Mahama- found murdered in a brutal way was responsible for protecting Chinese galamsey (illegal gold mining) operations, rather than shutting them down. His body language in this television interview is so different from a typical American’s- big expansive gestures, a half smile, leaning forward and then throwing himself back into his chair. I have a hard time reading his body language. Is he cocky and confident? Is he deathly afraid for his life as he realizes the consequences of his statements? Anyone offer some help?
Blogs I Follow
- Fabrication des colliers à la bibliothèque de Koho #Burkina
- Séance de dessin à la bibliothèque de Dohoun #Burkina
- Séance d’activités à la bibliothèque de Humanitas
- Production de livres du au Centre Multimédia de Houndé (CMH) #Burkina
- Eleven+1 really good sci-fi or fantasy novels for spring break and summer reading
Friends of African Village Libraries (I post regularly here)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.