My response to a friend and neighbor: “I have no problem with 3-4 story housing all along the corridors, throughout the city, and higher heights on larger lots like the old hospital site. So when the planner you quoted gave his/her version of the position of people questioning the current rezoning plan (“don’t build adjacent to single-family neighborhoods”), that is deliberately misleading. Which is one of the reasons a lot of people don’t actually trust the planners very much!”
Blogs I Follow
- Recent stories in The New Yorker
- Aldous Harding covers “Right Down The Line” by Gerry Rafferty
- Budget transparency at private universities: Some thoughts about SCU
- Why does SCU want to take the faculty unionization straight to the NLRB? Because they could reverse every unionization on every Jesuit and other “religious” university
- Tactics when confronting a Trump-appointee dominated NLRB: “three would-be unions withdraw petitions”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.