Martha Wells short novella All Systems Red: The Murderbot Diaries is really more like a comic. I cannot be the first to point this out. Lots of action, centered on a trained killer who has “grown” a conscience. And because the killer is partly AI, there is plenty of room for “strange” perspectives and interactions. Enjoyable short read!
Blogs I Follow
- Walter Isaacson, The Code Breaker: Jennifer Doudna, Gene Editing, and the Future of the Human Race
- The Corner that Held Them, by Sylvia Townsend Warner
- Flux, by Jinwoo Chong
- V.V. Ganeshananthan’s novel “Brotherless Night”
- Making New People: Politics, Cinema, and Liberation in Burkina Faso, 1983-1987, by James E. Genova
Friends of African Village Libraries (I post regularly here)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.