Leslie can see a face on television and within seconds recall (even ten years later) another show the person was on. But today I was working and listening to classical mix, and Ludovico Einaudi’s Nuvole Bianche comes on, and I had never heard it, and a subconscious part of my brain starts saying, “there are lyrics to this song,” and then I remember some lyrics, and took one minute to find Passenger’s Let Her Go. Seems like on the whole Internet only one other person thought this was worth mentioning. Oh well. As the person noted, probably someone owns the rights and is selectively churning it across genres. Also sounds awfully like Yiruma, (이루마) – River Flows in You.
Blogs I Follow
- Revenue-strapped government of Burkina Faso? I don’t think so.
- How much is the Trump trade war helping African consumers of soybean?
- Recent reading: Beard, Twain, and Pinsker
- Should anti-vaccination parents be liable under tort law if their child infects a baby and kills them?
- Reading fiction because it is actually better than binge-watching
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.