Leslie can see a face on television and within seconds recall (even ten years later) another show the person was on. But today I was working and listening to classical mix, and Ludovico Einaudi’s Nuvole Bianche comes on, and I had never heard it, and a subconscious part of my brain starts saying, “there are lyrics to this song,” and then I remember some lyrics, and took one minute to find Passenger’s Let Her Go. Seems like on the whole Internet only one other person thought this was worth mentioning. Oh well. As the person noted, probably someone owns the rights and is selectively churning it across genres. Also sounds awfully like Yiruma, (이루마) – River Flows in You.
Blogs I Follow
- Chang-Rae Lee’s On Such a Full Sea is a readable dystopia that really pushes the reader to think hard
- Enjoyed Cynthia Ozick’s story “The Coast of New Zealand” in The New Yorker
- Boneland by Alan Garner
- Encadrement du responsable du centre multimédia de Houndé (CMH) sur les techniques de rédaction des livres pour enfants
- Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.